ATCS Streams?
07-09-2012, 03:35 PM
ATCS Streams?
I'm not sure if this has been asked before. I'm not really sure what to look for.

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any ATCS streams out there that operate like railroadradio? I'm thinking like a screencapture program showing ATCS online. Is such a thing even possible? If so, it'd be cool to look at ATCS for a bunch of different areas.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: ATCS Streams?
There's no need for a "stream" for ATCS since you can have it for any subdivision that is available, whenever you want on your own computer.

~David Carballido-Jeans
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Ah. My understanding of it was that you needed a scanner, which would only provide you info on the area your scanner reaches.
07-09-2012, 04:28 PM
It would be cool if there was a screen capture version so that it could be seen from a mobile device. You can't run the software on an iPhone. Though it would be neat if there was an iPhone app, and you could use the mic jack to bring in the data from a scanner.

-Tommy
09-01-2012, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 02:59 PM by woody709acy.)
(07-09-2012 04:28 PM)Crow Wrote:  It would be cool if there was a screen capture version so that it could be seen from a mobile device. You can't run the software on an iPhone. Though it would be neat if there was an iPhone app, and you could use the mic jack to bring in the data from a scanner.

A little altenative thought works like this.

I run ATCS at home on the desktop (in fact just installed it today after an absence of many months).
I also run a remote desktop app, in this case TeamViewer 7, on both the home computer and on my Android phone, the desktop being the slave.
Pair the two up, and as long as I have a cell signal (or even better, an open WiFi available), I've got ATCS with me wherever I go.

Sorry for the poor picture, but it was just too good a situation, since the Inland Empire and Cajon kits worked right from install.

edit: Added a screen capture from phone of the remotely monitored app.
I have control over the desktop from the android, so I guess it would be like the android is a client watching what the desktop server is doing.

Steve
ATCS isn't just for windows anymore!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)